I've officially been tagged (thanks Lilypotter and ~Kathryn~). My first NaBloPoMo meme and I have to thank Momisodes for helping me sort this technology stuff out. Here are the rules:
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So now I have to tell you 7 random things about myself (yea, more self indulgence).
1. I am eating my four-year olds' left-over happy meal while writing this (hey, you snooze you lose).
2. I love thunderstorms. I see them as God's way of telling me he's looking out for me.
3. Have NO idea what I want to be when I grow up.
4. I have a degree that is completely outdated and useless now (I'm trained to make computer animations on a computer that takes up a whole stinking room. (see #3)
5. Not a huge jewelry fan (yikes, I know I just lost friends). I prefer gifts that show you know who I am. Oh wait, I did get a piece of jewelry last year from my husband that had an inscription that made me cry. Nice touch to have Mom crying by the Christmas Tree on Christmas morning.
6. I secretly wish my husband would blow the 4 grand (ouch) it would take to get my dog over here and back with me where he belongs.
7. I would be hugely peeved if my husband blew $4000.00 without consulting me first.
I want to apologize-- I enjoyed getting this, but if it's like the passed-around-for-ages forwards you hate getting in your email, I don't want to be the cause of it and everyone the randomizer came across had already been tagged within the last couple of weeks. So, I am breaking the rules... I really want to know more about people out here, but have run out of "free" time. If you want to play, I would love to hear your list! :-)