- Having a great time, wish you were here. REALLY wish you were here. Whose idea was this move anyway?!
- Miss Ky is adjusting, although I didn't expect any less since she has been asking to move from the first week we settled into the old house. She flitted by me the first night, singsonging, "I LOVE this house--by the way, where's the toilet?"
The school has their work cut out for them in September.
- I've emptied three boxes this morning. Nothing got put away, I just emptied the boxes. It's a start!
- I have THE BEST BROADBAND EVER!! No more dial-up speed at broadband prices!
- just for the record, I really don't care if TV rots brains. Three viewings of Rio, one viewing of Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Sponge Bob have allowed me to get my kitchen unpacked.
Rotten brains, but fed tummies. Even trade-off.
Hope you are well, we'll write soon!