Energetic, multi-tasker to do damage control while family attempts to move house.
Primary responsibilities will be to care for a miniature tornado we currently have living in our home.
- Must have two sets of arms as one set will be needed to clean a mess while the other set is holding her to prevent new messes. At least one set must be very strong to hold dead weight when tornado is being convinced to do something she is against doing.
- Applicant should also have eyes in the back of the head.
- It would be good if your eyesight borders on legally blind so that you will not be suckered in by her cheesy smile when scolded.
Salary and terms will be discussed and permanently contracted on unchangeable metal sheets before the job begins.
Attempts to run screaming from the house after job begins will not be tolerated.
Please apply via the comment section of this post.
This has been a Monday Mission, a post written in the style of a want ad. Write your own Monday Mission and let Painted Maypole know you're playing along.
Oh sorry no, I'm gonna take the other job - Eye poker outer with a stick. But thanks...
ReplyDeleteAre there two openings Pam?
ReplyDeleteMy daughter told me she has a mini tornado living on her ass (she said butt) So you can totally have that one. And eek, to CPR. When my son was 1.5 he swallowed what we later discovered was a zipper tag. We had been packing for a trip and he was in his CHILD PROOFED playroom on his belly just head wobbling around. Where in the hell did the zipper take come from? We were convinced he sucked things in from parallel dimensions. Sound familiar?
ReplyDeleteIf you get more than one applicant, feel free to send one my way.
ReplyDeleteit would be fun to see just what kind of crazy person would apply for such a job. :) oh wait, that would be us moms. hmmmm
ReplyDeleteI'll put a link on my post. I don't know if Mr. Linky is down or if somehow in my blog facelift I can't use the widget. I'll try to figure it out later...
Oh my goodness, this is so funny! I love it!
ReplyDeleteBTW, when your house burned down, did insurance cover the whole loss so you were able to rebuild? Did you lose all your pictures, etc? That would just be awful. I can't believe the video stores and librarys were so yucky to you...oh wait, yes I can!
TTYS - Sniz
Sniz-- I was a single mom, renting. I had no insurance :-(
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, EVERYTHING-- baby videos, photos, yearbooks, things of my Dad's (who passed away when I was 13). It basically sucked.
And I thought you'd appreciate knowing that you and I handle the Library the same way :-)
I wish I could take it but I am already filling the exact same spot at my house.
ReplyDeleteVery well done :)
ReplyDeleteWill the position pay as much as you full-timers get and give as much time off, cause those would be the clinchers for me! Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteHey! This job has time off???!! Someone has been ripping me off, big time!
ReplyDeleteI think I am over-qualified! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteGood luck finding someone to hire. I read somewhere that if you paid a SAHM her worth (according to all her jobs), we'd get somewhere around 300k a year. Wouldn't that be nice?
ReplyDeleteSorry. I don't qualify. Bummer!
ReplyDelete:)
Wait a minute, that sounds like MY job description for the last 14ish years...
ReplyDeletelove it! when you find her can we share?
ReplyDeletehi there,
ReplyDeleteadorable post! you made me smile.
hey, thanks for the reallllllly sweet comment on my blog today for that older post. so kind of you!
good to see ya again :) kathleenybeany :)
If you have a hard time deciding on your two top picks, send the second best applicant over here. Methinks I could use one, too.
ReplyDeleteUmmmm, I think I'm busy...yeah way to busy for this job....I have to stick bamboo under my fingernails!!
ReplyDeletei'm NOT applying!!! but, i AM saying hello, how's it going!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo