Friday, October 17, 2008

Mom, She's Copying Me!

It's been said that imitation is the best form of flattery, so I'm here to follow the lead of David at Authorblog and Kathryn from Seeking Sanity. Both gather the best posts throughout the week and share them with others. I read two this week that I really hope you'll check out.
The first is about politics, and you know I won't hash this campaign here. I'm not going to argue the injustice that is occurring before our eyes, but SHE did and I believe every woman should read it. It is not meant to convince you to change your vote, it's meant to wake you up to something that should never happen in our country. Ever.
The next one by Pinky is a wake up call to all of us who frequent anywhere the food is unenthusiastically pushed across a drab counter by a pimply faced teenager who wishes you would go away so she could stare at a wall in peace.

Go, be free. Get mad and then get enlightened.
I'll see you Monday!

15 comments:

  1. I love the one at Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the "My Voice" post. Thanks for recommending it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. A political post with a look at the rep. side. I didn't even know those existed.
    Awesome link! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so....did you buy your 11/21 plane ticket yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link..left my comment..so grateful there is still common sense out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Kathryn. Although I'm staying out of the mudsling, I did read it and couldn't agree more. I also love the Twilight button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a DOLL! Thanks so much for the link love. Know what's funny?
    Namaste, the blogger who wrote about Sarah Palin is a Democrat. I hope I don't irritate her by speaking for her, but she's an incredibly intelligent, free-thinking woman who does not mind going against anyone, as long as it means speaking the truth.

    I admire that. I'm the mean 'ol Conservative Republican. (wink!)

    Thanks again for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bloggy friends! What fun people you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stopped by to check out your links again and I almost crapped my pants when the Halloween music came on. Thanks a lot.

    And yes. I am stalking you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad that I do not have to vote for the US president, but one of them has to win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the links to those two really fantstic articles.
    I had no idea about that particular bit of nonsense going on in the political arena.
    ANd on the other, well, it's one of those things I'm kind of aware of, but hadn't really given a lot of thought to, so now, I will make some better choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good idea. I've actually thought of it myselef, but I'm not sure I have enough readership to make a difference.

    I loved both posts. You are a good judge of what is good!

    ReplyDelete

This may be the only adult conversation I have all day, don't leave me now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

scary people can go away now

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape