I know you're probably beat from ramming your shopping cart into people while fighting over the best-sized turkey and yams without mold growing on them, so lay down, take a rest.

You'll want to be well-rested for the after Tday sales!
And speaking of, now is the time to ask the teenager if she will babysit for you on that day, starting at around 3 am. Be prepared for the look you will get....

And since it's so exhausting trying to convince the teen to suck it up and give you a hand, you may want to lie down again for a little while....
Happy Friday you lucky dogs in the U.S, I can't wait to hear the Twilight Reports!I would like to thank my purple friend (who can't be publicly named because of piracy issues) and In Style Magazine for the wonderful contribution of these fabulous photos.
HAHAHA!!! You are SO obsessed! I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's T-Day! Allison, who saw it Tuesday night liked it. There's a huge slew going tonight & I'll report back to you on that. I'm about 24 hours from my viewing.
ReplyDeleteWould you even believe that my Sephora body glitter spray arrived in the mail today! What timing! Now I can spray myself so I can be sparkling at midnight. And you know I will.
ReplyDeletei'm going at midnight!! JUST KIDDING!!! my girls are dying to see this movie. me...i'm still dying to finish the book!!!
ReplyDeletedon't worry. one day you'll be able to see it too!!
So, I'm thinking I can score some quick points, if I come home with a couple of movie tickets for my wife and daughter. You think?
ReplyDeleteHee hee. I can hear your excitement ringing loud and clear. :)
ReplyDeleteI was so going tonight at midnight. Had a funeral today and am so tired...HOWEVER those pictures have awakened my senses...hmmm assigned seating and a ride (I can nap in the car right?)tehe
ReplyDeleteWhy do you make me laugh so dang hard.
ReplyDeleteI'm leaving in an hour to see the movie!!! Sorry you can't go too!!
ReplyDeleteThe invitation still stands! I'm not sure when I'm going, but I'm excited!
ReplyDeleteWe have the grandbabies this weekend, maybe we can sneak out at midnight while they're sleeping... gah... that won't work. I'll figure out something.
ReplyDeleteThe only prob with these photos is she is paler than HIM which shouldn't be. Pale - we need PALE!!
Head to my blog today if you want a very inappropriate laugh. You'll be shocked!
Thaks for the comments on my blog! I've read about your missing friend and will keep her and her family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
Lisa
sigh....i was NOT a midnight showing person. i lept all last night. but i am going tonight with my mom and SiL....this is going to be GREAT!
ReplyDeleteLook at those brooding teens. Ew. I have two of them here at home and it's more than enough. I think I'll skip the movie. But my daughter will be going tonight and bringing her friends home for a sleepover. Woo.
ReplyDeleteThe only time that I went to see a midnight movie I fell asleep and I am a night person!
ReplyDeleteIt's not coming out where you are?
ReplyDeleteYou'll probably see that movie before I do! I'm not avoiding it but not totally excited either.
ReplyDeleteDoes it make you feel better than I'm not going?
ReplyDeletemy hubby saw it this afternoon, said it was pretty good. he hasn't read the books, but he loves all things vampire.
ReplyDeleteI'm planning on seeing the movie someday. And some day after that, I'll probably read the books. Maybe.
ReplyDeleteDoes my apathy make you want to slap me?
It is CRAZY in the U.S. for Thanksgiving! NUTS! We were visiting last year and were blown away. Somehow when we lived there it all slipped past me.
ReplyDeleteFunny enough my mom, sister and I are going shopping up here this coming Thursday. I bet we have to struggle through atleast a dozen people!
I've done it. I've started reading Twilight because my two oldest want to read it. I feel the need to screen.
ReplyDeleteDarn that book - I was up until 1 AM and am now wondering if I really need to do laundry and clean today or just read.