The bad thing about a sick toddler is that they don't know they are sick. They still want to eat and play and if they hurl while doing it, oh well.
It has been a real chore and little stressful following her with a bucket. More times than not, we're not ready when Mt. Vesuvius erupts.
Today, the phone rang. Miss Ky talked to her "Nanny" on the phone and when she was finished, I talked. I could hear her rolling the balls around on the football (foosball) table. It didn't register that I shouldn't hear that noise.
This is what I found when I went into the room to get her out of the carpeted area...
I know someday I will look back on all of this and laugh.
I imagine a football table is harder to clean than carpets!
ReplyDeleteRight, on the bright side, she didn't get sick in the foosball table! I see the sun is shining in the picture... I hope you can get out in it for a few minutes today.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Carolynn
Very cheeky, indeed. I think that smile on your darling girl's face says it all. Don't you wish we could all be so motivated and charming when we are sick? Kids' inability to slow down never ceases to amaze me. :)
ReplyDelete-Francesca
I can't believe the sickness still rages in your home. Grrr! That's so frustrating. She does look adorable standing on that table though- the look on her face is priceless!
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better, the hubs and I were as sick as you apparently are once. We had tickets to the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity Olympic event and we couldn't go. We would have tried except being as sick as we were attempting the crowds, the frigid temperature and the posibility of bodily erruptions kept us home.
We have sick babies here too. They are everyplace contaminating every thing. I gave up long ago.
ReplyDeleteK-she is a cutie..even on the table..was it safe?? Meaning from the volcanic eruption?? Hugs...
ReplyDeleteah the acrobatic capabilities of a toddler....wish they weren't so agile, eh?
ReplyDeleteMan, that girl is a handful. I can't imagine what would happen if she and Ben got together for a playdate. Lord help us!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure she's still sick?;)
ReplyDeletelol Oh she's precious! Sorry she's feeling bad I hope she feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by the other day I hope you'll come back. I know I will.
What a pickle... I love that expression on her face! Gorgeous picture. Make sure you have it up for her wedding in a couple of decades.
ReplyDeleteWow... you really have your hands full, don't you? LOL
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say, I love the new Edward pic on your sidebar!
FOOZBALL!!! just love that pic - thanks for stoppinb by!
ReplyDeleteThought of you as I posted today.
ReplyDeleteXO
She looks like a little angel but I am sure that she can also be a little devil!
ReplyDeleteShe may be cheeky, but she's adorable, too.
ReplyDeleteAh yes, someone else with a climber.
ReplyDeleteBut she's so cute! Her and Micah would get along well. He sits on the air hockey table when he plays.
ReplyDeleteat least she didn't puke while up there. imagine cleaning that up!
ReplyDeleteLOL she's a mischievous little devil eh!
ReplyDeleteYou've gotta laugh, cos you got a laugh. Get well soon Miss Ky.
ReplyDeleteAwww! Look at that smile. See how happy she is on the foosball table!
ReplyDeleteSo cute she is! What a beautiful smile. It is so hard when our kids are sick. It seems like it will never end. It will though, I promise. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteaww... so sweet and what a killer smile.
ReplyDeletecongrats on POTD
As laighter is the best medicine, I hope all that you've engendered has now worked its healing, and calm is restored!
ReplyDeleteP.S. That's laughing with, not at...
ReplyDeleteOh now that would not have been a fun time cleaning!
ReplyDeleteShe's a Cardinal's fan and she's gearing up for the Superbowl!! woot-woot. Congratz on POTD.
ReplyDelete