Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day Four of Fine Arithmetic

This



+



this

=

LESS
This

and
=
more
this


If you can factor in

negative

this



My little girl is officially housebroken!
Go ahead, high five me.
What are you celebrating this week?

28 comments:

  1. I'm just going to celebrate your little girl's great accomplishment :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! I am totally going to throw a party when the last one is out of pull ups. What are you going to do with all that extra cash? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congrats. I must say that the toilet paper adds a certain festive air to the whole situation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopie! That's awesome. Congrats.

    I'm celebrating my little guy's recovery from the flu--truly thankful. The media here is so full of doom and gloom hype for flu season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO! Don't you just love a potty trained child??? I DO!!! Oh, and I've given you an award, c'mon over to my place and claim it!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    Time to celebrate...yes indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll high 10 you!! :) Yay!

    celebrating? um... not much at the moment. next week I am hoping to be celebrating the end of shingles on my part and the avoidance of chicken pox on the part of my child and husband. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Miss Ky! Isn't it her birthday around now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. High FIVE!! Woo hoo! I don't know what to tell you about the TP. We still have the problem at our house and many of them have been "house broken" for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol.. you have a way with photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    You'll forgive me screaming in your ears, but that's some incredibly accomplishemnt. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great news...soon you'll wish you had one more bathroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The joy! Well done. What are you going to spend the moola on?

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations to you!

    and I am totally a little jealous... Olivia has completely regressed. I changed 4 poopy diapers today. 4.

    not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You "go" girl!!!

    I'm celebrating that all of my furniture (all meaning nearly everything) is in my room. Moving. Aaarrrgh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Cool!!!!
    Yippee!!!
    Now, with all those money saved, go get some really nice undies for her.... *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOOT WOOT!! That is definitely a reason to celebrate. YAHOO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo! You got a raise in pay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant! Well worth the effort of all the trying and coaxing. (I've been there!)

    Great post and not surprised to find you in Hilary's POTW!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an accomplishment, seriously ... potty training is no small feat.

    I am over from Hilary's Post of the Week to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It wasn't all that long ago...Congratulations! A double high five--first for the Big Girl's accomplishment; second for Hilary's POTW. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hurray!!! That is always a very positive thing! Congratulations - on the potty training and POTW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. *high five!!*

    Brilliant. I remember these milestones like yesterday...


    Over from Hilary's blog - congratulations on POTW mention.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cause for celebration, to be sure. Congrats on POTW

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woo hoo!! Woo hoo!! That's great news and congrats on the Post of the Week Award from Hilary!! Love your Halloween lay out.

    ReplyDelete
  26. yay! i remember that moment with each of my little boys...it feels like you are on the summit of Everest. congrats on both the PT and the POTW!

    ReplyDelete

This may be the only adult conversation I have all day, don't leave me now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

scary people can go away now

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape