Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear Santa,

I've been good.

Can I please have this for Christmas/Birthday/Mother's Day/(holiday of your choice)?

The shirt would be great too.





Just kidding Hubby, it's the shirt I'm going for.




really.

11 comments:

  1. You keep telling him that!!! I am sure he will eventually believe you!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only £82.00! I have no idea how much that really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?

    Hope you get the shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Hope Santa comes through for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! Thanks all. I am SO not getting that shirt. £82.00 at the current exchange rate is $127.00-- and these things will go way higher than that.

    At the time I was being outbid husband said, "A £36.00 shirt is up to £77.00?"

    "Yeah, but they didn't wash it"

    "So a £36.00 shirt with Simon Lappin's sweat on it..."

    "AND the mud!"

    I just don't understand what he's questioning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny. :) You must want that ...shirt... really bad...! ;) I hope Santa hears you. :)
    Love/ Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with getting that . . . ."shirt!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe! You crack me up. :)

    Sorry I was gone for so long. I was in too bitchy of a mood to write. It happens. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell you what, I've got a couple of old shirts that I haven't washed yet. I'd be willing to sweat in them a little bit more if you'd like, too. I'd also part with them for a heck of a lot less than $100.

    Got some shoes too…

    ReplyDelete
  10. "People aren't supposed to be shaped like Barbie dolls..." I wish this could be broadcast to the world of youth at given intervals. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

This may be the only adult conversation I have all day, don't leave me now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

scary people can go away now

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape