Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scary Noises

I've just decided that nothing gets your heart pumping like the sound of a vacuum turning on in a room where you just left your 4 year-old doing crafts...



I think that's the quickest I have moved in years.

15 comments:

  1. I'm impressed she wanted to clean up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, she was cleaning up...you hope.

    At least she didn't pee in it, like The Boy did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll definitely want to keep an eye on her when you're cleaning your jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a frightening sound for sure!! Hope it wasn't anything valuable??!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like picking out beads out of year old vacuum bag, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know---once---when I was MUCH younger and bean bags were filled with those little white "beans"---I emptied one entirely in my room----woooweee was my Mom moving in hyperdrive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least she was trying to cover her tracks, I mean, clean up her mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, now I need to go and check on mine!
    BTW, she is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just keepin' you young, right? Adrenaline, heart pumping, better blood flow, younger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's hilarious. And yes, frightening. But she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And almost as scary as a 2 year old who's not potty trained, flushing the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROTFL

    Definitely scary. It's like those silences that go on for too long when you KNOW they're not sleeping.

    Jeri!! Look at her! She's getting so big. I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

This may be the only adult conversation I have all day, don't leave me now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

scary people can go away now

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape