Tara tagged me (she wants to see what lies outside the chaos).
Dyln started this fun Photography Meme. Here are the rules:1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbour's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.
6. Do it again next month if you like.
So this is my view at 8 am today: I am standing in my doorway. See the big hedge that gives us some privacy from the road?
Ok, now I've taken a few steps out to show you the front garden... it's not the old one, is it? But it's charming and I like it. And the Wisteria-- has always been on my Dream House list.This is out my back door. I love our back garden. The table doesn't usually sit there, but I'm treating my plant for scale once again, so it's closer to the house to give it a little protection.
And if we turn a little to the left, the other half of the garden. Miss Ky helped Dad put up the trampoline, therefore losing two of the bolts to the net. So the net is not up and the Hubby, who has a really hard time with follow-through, left the net down for Dog Formerly known as to eat all of the foam padding off the net poles.... I'm immensely happy about that.
Now, lift your arm out in front of you. Point your index finger straight towards you. That's who I tag next. Let me know if you play, ok?Please check out my new find: A Mask to Hide Behind, who I found through David McMahon's Post of the Day gems. British humour at it's best.
Oh I like your photos.
ReplyDeleteWhat type of stone did you use in the back yard? Easy to install???
The kids must love the trampoline!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Laura! Yes, these stones were super simple to install... just kidding. they were here when we got here. The kids live on this thing, Jake chasing along underneath trying to catch them. Very cute
ReplyDeletelovely! thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteAre you glad to have a smaller space now?
Love the wisteria! I got a wisteria tree for Mother's Day and it smells wonderful. Oh! And I posted my meme today, too!
ReplyDeletewow, beautiful yard. looks like heaven.
ReplyDelete