Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear...

A phone, a phone, ringing in the den,
it will bring us good news again,
it will bring us good news again.

(mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm)

Said the E- state Agent to my ear,
"Would you like to move in?" (Would you like to move in?)
"Excuse me estate agent, did I hear?
'Would you like to move in' ?!" (Would you like to move in?)

OF COURSE! OF COURSE! Tell me where to sign,
I will bring my savings, so fine.
All my savings, deposits divine.

(mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm)

Said the E-state Agent oh so dear,
"What a lucky family!" (What a lucky family)
"Yes, estate agent, have no fear,
We're a happy family" (we're a happy family)


We'll move! We'll move, any day is fine,
we will bring our clutter, so fine.
All our clutter, most of it mine.

(mmm mmm mmm)
(mmm mmm mm)
mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm).

It's a great day, share some Christmas cake with us?

Happy Christmas

34 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh how bloomin' marvellous. Many congratulations or whatever it is you send when getting a Home!! Am very very pleased for you.
    What a christmas you can now have! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeeee Yahooo! Oh, to be able to come visit you!!!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    Oh, I'd be stylin' in my 2003 outfit!!!! Oh ya baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!!! Congrats!! Loved the little songy song you did it was great! I cant wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoorah!!! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! OMG - another move. Gah. But, what a lovely home. Can't wait to see pictures of the inside! I can tell you are thoroughly estatic and the kids are going to LOVE the huge yard. Although, as beautiful as it is - like with our yard - you'll be cursing it in the summer time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that poem totally made me crack up..."all our clutter, most of it mine" - too funny! lol!! i needed a laugh. congrats! enjoy the packing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it would happen! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh YIPPIEEEEE for you....i'm thrilled that you aren't on pins and needles any more waiting and waiting for THAT call.
    what a fabulous Christmas present :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo!!!! What a fantastic Christmas present for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I first came here you were moving. And now over the holidays. It's final! You are nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant news! Congratulations on the new house... the gardens look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Congrats on the great news. What a wonderful early Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah!!!! Congratulations! That is fabulous news!
    And what a beautiful cake too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohmygosh can I have your boxes?? Bwaaahahahahaha! Laugh or cry :o)

    I'm SO happy for you! Merry Christmas indeed, my friend.

    Blessings, Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoo hoo, I'm glad you got the place. I love how Happy Christmas sounds so English.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's terrific! I'm very happy for you - except for the actual moving part (I know of whence I speak).
    I like the (mmmmmm mmmmm's) is that humming?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo HOO! I'm so happy for you and that song is incredibly clever.

    Can I participate in the garden remodel online? It would be almost like I was gardening there in the land-where-everything-grows. Sigh.

    You ARE a lucky family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's great before or after Christmas? January 1st?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so happy for you!!!! Merry Christmas!!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you LWM, Laura, Brandy, Flea, Tamie, Julie, Ewe, Tara, Kristin, Robyn, Lisa Loo for sharing our excitement, I couldn't wait to tell you! The people who know me in real life have said, "I'm wicked excited!", "I'm moving in with you, any room is fine" and "Try to wipe that silly grin off of your face" (such great friends).

    Amy-- This moving stuff must be awfully fresh in your mind!!

    Kat-- Thanks for noticin' the cake!! Isn't that something?! The inside is similar to our fruitcakes, but drier-- it's how they roll here.

    Brneyedgal--we'll have a riding mower and a once-a-month gardner to care for the shrubs, part of the lease :-)

    Chris/Sharon-- I was humming, I always sing the parts of the instruments, doesn't everyone?

    MP-- Thanks for your faith, I had given up.

    WT--I wish I could pass something on to you, but not boxes. Like more laughter over pancakes for the kids. xoxo

    Cynthia-- You are virtually hired. How cool is that, I will be the first one on my block to have a Landscape Architect of my very own!

    KarenDeb-- 2nd January, before my oldest son leaves (he's got great muscles).

    WiaW-- quit kidding around. You know you wish you could pack everything you own in a car and move it every two weeks..wait, maybe you're right. I am off my rocker. Oh holy cow, it's sinking in...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, you've found THE PLACE...I'm so happy for you...make it yours (make it yours)
    hugs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats! btw, great job on the lyrics, they work!

    ~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a Christas Miracle!
    Whoo-Hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah! I am so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WooHoo! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. *clap clap clap* Yeah!!!!! hey, I can feel that wave of happiness coming through my monitor!!!! *laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations. and on top of that - I've also given you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOO HOO. You're getting a proper garden. I'm pea green with envy - but you knew that. And, why have we not heard anything about a certain MOVIE recently??? Don't you get to see it TOMORROW???

    ReplyDelete
  29. YAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!!

    I'm so happy for you.

    I expect to see TONS of pictures of that lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the cake! It's yummy! So glad you have such a wonderful thing to celebrate. :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations on getting the house of your dreams. I hope that you will be very happy there. The garden looks like it will be stunning in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

This may be the only adult conversation I have all day, don't leave me now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

scary people can go away now

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape